Friday, June 5, 2015

FIVE STAR REVIEW FOR VAMPIRE IN THE SCYING GLASS by R.E.MULLINS

Lovers of the Paranormal Reviewer, Denise had this to say about 
                  VAMPIRE IN THE SCRYING GLASS

 





Vampire in the Scrying Glass' pulled me in from the beginning and I couldn't put it down. The storyline was well written and an incredible read. The way it played out was full of action, drama, mystery and some pretty cool beings. The characters were awesome. I loved Morgan and her sense of humor. She turned out to be a powerful character. Her inner strength was brought to the surface and it was a beautiful thing to read. I bonded with the characters in the first book, 'Its a Wonderful Undead Life', and it continued and grew into this book. Rafe took me by surprise. He started as an arrogant a$$, but you could tell there was a softer, gentler side to him. I loved when he was talking to Morgan and said:
"On a tombstone, between the dates of birth and death, there is a dash. Such a tiny mark, but it represents everything you’ve done and experienced in life. What do you want your dash to say about you?"
Quite beautiful to me. Plus he's sexy hot. This series just keeps getting better. This book could be a standalone, but reading the first book gives you the whole story on how things began. I look forward to reading the next book in the 'Blautsaugers of Amber Heights' series. A great add to your tbr list. Recommended read.

No comments:

Post a Comment